If you have time, visit my website http://forgotten-vodka.tripod.com thanks!
carlos jr!
This is more likely a chatroom. Hehe My contributors react on my blogname, not on my posts! Haha -Carlos

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Now

My life now is far more complicated than my thesis or my final zoology exams. I can’t figure out what I really want to do with my time. I want to study. I do. But I can’t decide what course to take. I like to take IT and management and psychology. Hehe There’s a lot of things in this world that I wanted to know. And to complicate it a little bit, I don’t know how am I be able to get money to support my studies. My mom is not getting any younger. My uncle has done his part to support my college. And my dad, my dad, my last hope is no where to be found. That’s why I’m saving my money to support my studies. That would mean, little time for gimmicks, less time for dates, and cut down my expenses. Somehow, I get a feel of fear that I might get a girl pregnant and I might lose all the dreams that I’m confused about right now. Somehow I still track of my plans in life. I’m not tired of believing that one day, everything will turn out the way I want it. But did I mention? Sabik ako sa baby. Sometimes I wake up in the morning, thinking that I have my angel beside me. Ang gulo ko ba kausap? Oo nga, naguguluhan na din ako sa sarili ko e. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home